- Experience uncomparable access to the Fifa World Cup stadiums, lounges and pavillions
- Dedicated personal concierge at your service to assist with all the small details to make this trip perfect
- Meet professional players in exclusive VIP areas throughout the event
- Day tours and excursions to various historic and cultural locations accross Doha
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to craft your own Sincura journey to The Fifa World Cup.
We are able to offer a variety of seating options including access to Match Club seats, Match Pavillion seats, Match Business seats, and lounges (upon request) for the "all group" matches, "round of 16" matches, quarter finals, semi finals, and finals. Please see attached document for more information on available seating options.
- Have a set of bespoke skis crafted by a professional skier and award-winning ski designer
- Capture amazing images of the night sky under the tutelage of an astro-photographer
- Take to the skies on an aerial escapade over Mont Blanc by helicopter
- Hit the slopes under the guidance of a World Ski champion and Winter Olympic medallist
- Enjoy dinner in an ice cave, accompanied by an expert glaciologist, and learn how this natural phenomenon forms
- Race across the mountainous terrain as you try your hand at the alpine form of dog-sledding
- Reside in ultimate luxury at a fully-staffed chalet, complete with your own private chef and basement spa
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to craft your bespoke Sincura ski adventure.
This traditional Savoyard town has a rare charm, augmented by the narrow streets, whitewashed houses, centuries-old monuments and quaint hamlets. Amongst all the history and heritage is a chic refinement and sporting ambience that makes this a top destination within the Haute-Savoie. Based on your desired levels of authenticity, harmony and hedonism, we will find you the ideal chalet nestled within the mountain pastures.
To maximise your performance and experience on the slopes, have your own bespoke skis designed and crafted by an award-winning designer, artist and competitive alpine skier. Armed with your biometric data, how you ski, where you ski and on what terrain, he will craft top-performance skis in perfect balance with your body and in harmony with nature. He’ll also design graphics that portray your own personal style and celebrate the timeless beauty of the sport. The quality of these skis is second to none.
In the heart of the Mont-Blanc mountain range you will have access to 325km of pistes and 70km of cross-country ski trails. In addition to the three mountains of Rochebrune, Mont d’Arbois and Le Jaillet, you can also take advantage of access to the Mont Blanc ski resorts of Les Contamines, Chamonix and Courmayeur. Freestyle lovers can test their skills on the half-pipe, take a speed test or try the big air jumps. With air bags to cushion your landings, anyone can have a go.
With so much to explore, enjoy the company of a passionate native of the area who knows every corner of every slope. With a World Ski champion or Olympic medallist you will learn and perfect your skiing and get insider knowledge of Megève’s extensive slopes.
To truly appreciate the might of the mountain range and its glaciers, fly by helicopter over the massifs. Already exhilarated, land at a remote musher farm to spend some time with a crew of husky dogs. The stamina and strength of these animals is astounding. Heighten your adrenalin as you venture on a sleigh ride across bumps, climbs, descents and glades above Notre Dame de Bellecombe.
Before you leave, head into the heart of one of the glaciers. The hidden ice caves are resculpted each year by the weight of the glacier. Take the iconic little red Montenvers cog train up the mountain, where a cable car will take you to La Mer de Glace. The resident glaciologist and astro-photographer will meet you to discuss the history of Montenvers, the “sea of ice” and the mountaineers who first discovered this natural wonder. As the sun sets, learn the best techniques to capture the stars, planets and galaxies visible in the night sky.
Amid the mighty Mont Blanc massif, conviviality and sporting spirit come with a breath of fresh air.
- Experience the thrill of 2 days Ice Driving in a BMW and GT3 Porsche/Mitsubishi WRC
- Enjoy a husky tour to Yllas Fell with a forest picnic lunch
- Exchange wheels for skis with a guided snowmobile experience
- See the Narnia-esque frozen landscape from above with a helicopter flight
- Head out on a snowcat to spot the magical Aurora Borealis
- Take to the skies and experience the peace and solitude of the Arctic in a hot air balloon (March and April only)
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to craft your own Sincura journey to Finland.
Discover the flair and precision needed to guide these powerful, high-performance vehicles over the ice as you enjoy two full days of ice driving in the safe hands of a Finnish racing driver instructor. Learn the techniques and proficiency as you get behind the wheel and feel the rush of adrenalin as you hop into the co-pilot seat and let the professionals handle the car.
- Journey to Dominica, the Caribbean's 'Nature Island' and ecological jewel
- Year-round refuge for the sperm whales
- Dedicated skipper and guide ensuring optimum opportunities for viewing these incredible mammals
- Six day adventure ensuring ample time for photographing, observing from the boat and swimming with the sperm whales
- Additional time to explore Dominica from the land if desired
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to craft your own Sincura Dominican diving adventure.
Come face to face with the gentle giants of the deep during this truly humbling adventure. Journey to Dominica, the ‘Nature Island’ and ecological jewel of the Caribbean. Here, lush forested mountains drop into tranquil blue waters, which shelter one of the richest marine ecosystems on the planet. Sperm Whales take refuge here year round, and thanks to specially arranged permits, you’ll have the incredibly rare opportunity to enter their world.
Over the course of six days your skipper and guide will analyse the weather and movements of the sperm whales to get you in the right place at the right time to see these magnificent creatures and if the conditions allow it, swim with them too. Despite being capable of diving to depths of 1,000 metres, they can often be seen at the water’s surface. This and their calm demeanour makes it easy to swim alongside these gentle giants.
The steep underwater drop-offs along Dominica’s west coast create sheltered bays that are an ideal habitat for the whales, where they can feed, breed and raise their young in safety. Combine your time photographing these whales, swimming with them and observing them from the boat but don’t forget to take a moment just comprehending the incredible experience you are witnessing.
With any luck, you’ll also be treated to the antics of pods of dolphins swimming alongside the boat, as Spinner Dolphin, Spotted Dolphin, Fraser Dolphin and Bottlenose Dolphin are all regular residents of the local waters.
And if your thirst for adventure isn’t quite quenched, we’d love to show you around the remarkable Nature Island above the surface.
We are very proud of the Sincura Concierge service – we continue to lead the industry with our quality of replies and response times. All requests are managed by humans; 24/7 from our London and worldwide offices.
Other concierge companies boast that they will acknowledge your concierge request within 3 hours – well we don’t believe that’s good enough! On average it takes less than 2 minutes for you to receive an acknowledgement that your request has been received, viewed, loaded into our system and allocated to an expert to start working on. We close 30% of requests within 10 minutes, over 60% within 2 hours and 99% within 1 business day.
In the same time it takes other concierge companies to acknowledge your request for a restaurant reservation, with us you should be booked in, sitting down, and enjoying the dinner we have organised for you.
But don't take our word for it - read the feedback from clients.FEEDBACK